Looking at the week ahead
The church is a busy hub of babies, toddlers, parents and carers this morning as our Monday morning session of Fun Time Toddlers meets. It also takes place on a Tuesday morning from 10am – 11.30am, and new toddlers and parents are always welcome.
In addition to a range of Bible studies for men and women in the church, our community groups also meet this Wednesday evening – if you’ve never been before you would be made very welcome – drop us an e-mail in the church office and we would be happy to connect you.
Community groups are a great way to meet people in the church and build relationships that help refresh us in the middle of the week – over a time of Bible Study and time to pray and meet together.
This week, the community groups meet at:
- Woodside – Michael and Fiona Mackenzie’s
- Cradlehall – Vince and Ruth Tough’s
- Westhill – Isobel MacLeod’s
- Inverness West – Jim and Ishbel Eglinton’s
- Inverness South – Etta Campbell’s
- Balloch – Kenny and Sandra Mackenzie’s
- Fortrose – Geoff and Morven Hulks
You can also download a copy of the study notes for this weeks study – here.